Saturday 14 July 2007

Eina, that's sore

do-you-really
The awful day had dawned and I needed braces...not like the braces of today, I must be honest, but still bad enough to be a form of torture weapon. Actually I am fussing, it was more of a 'plate' a denture made to supposedly push front teeth backwards, or was it back teeth forwards? Who knows? All I know is that it was huge, big, hard, heavy and mine! As soon as I got home from the dentist that very first day, I hauled it out and threw it in my pram. This pram was not like any other pram and will be described later. But the 'plate'lived in it for most of the time I had it, only to be taken out when it was dentist check -up day, and inserted painfully into my mouth once more. He knew, of course he knew, but being a fine and honourable man, he never let on that it was basically doing nothing, as it was never in my mouth! Maybe he didn't want to wrangle with Ma either!